Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation.
This is your chance to make history.Business area: Operations – Procurement
We make sure Amazon gets value for money every time it buys non-inventory goods and services for its Fulfilment Centres (FCs) and corporate business. It’s a fast-paced operation that supports growth and change, works with every department and is driven by Key Performance Indicators – and there’s plenty of healthy competition. We work individually and as part of teams, meeting regularly to cement our relationships and approach.
For more information about Amazon Operations, visit our microsite and click here: http://amazon-operations.eu Role: EU Facilities Services Category Manager
The EU Procurement Category Manager identifies and leads specific category sourcing activities to lower overall Total Cost of Ownership of Amazon operations ensuring equipment and service availability to meet business owner requirements. He/She develops and negotiates frameworks agreements to reduce risk, supporting local teams in project specific needs relevant to category. Main responsabilities:
· Drive appropriate commercial relationships with category suppliers, with a principal objective of achieving the lowest total cost of ownership that meets the business’ goals supported by a culture of continuous improvement with cost & performance benchmarks in use
· Establish category sourcing strategies, lead cross-functional strategic sourcing teams, negotiate with suppliers and execute contracts to optimize Amazon’s competitive position
· Manage category suppliers to proactively identify, monitor and optimize opportunities
· Act as a market intelligence turntable regarding categories, anticipate strategic opportunities and keep key stakeholders informed
· Drive category suppliers in Supplier Relationship Management activities to improve performance and add value to Amazon operations
· Identify, achieve and report on savings and benefits targets for category sourcing activities