Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
Amazon's Prime Video team is looking for a highly-motivated, innovative and results-oriented Senior Social Media Manager to join the team, and help grow our business across Europe through creative and engaging social media strategies.
As Senior Social Media Manager you will own, develop and execute the social strategy for key Amazon Original shows and the Prime Video brand as we expand across Europe. With the goal of increasing brand and series awareness, engagement and conversation. You must have a proven track-record on creating and owning high-impact social strategies with a wide-range of recognized entertainment brands and a proficiency in a variety of social media tools including community management and paid media management, as well as the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
This is an amazing opportunity to implement and execute social strategy across platforms to attract, engage and delight customers in the exciting streaming media industry.
Candidates should be effective communicators, highly organized and collaborative. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Develop, manage and execute community and content strategies for Amazon Originals, live sports, and brand across Europe.
- Manage social media accounts that will include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Responsible for content creation and copy-writing
- Evaluate the performance of all social media campaigns, with weekly reporting and optimization
- Manage social media budget and create analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of interactive campaigns.
- Identify trends and new technology in mobile and influencer partnerships to help us stay ahead of the curve.
- Monitor, report and evaluate social copywriting and community management industry trends and competitor activity
- Collaborate and maintain close relationship with cross-functional teams to maximize reach of social media efforts and ensure alignment across channels and teams, including other marketing verticals, e.g. International Marketing and PR.