AHelp shape the future of Amazon in the EU!
Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience? Here is your opportunity:
Amazon is looking for a customer-focused, detail-oriented, experienced Project Manager (f/m). Project Manager prioritizes projects and feature sets, evaluates and sets stakeholders’ expectations regarding Amazon EU Transportation projects. This requires interaction with Amazon’s operations team; you will work closely with the EU team of project managers and business analysts to drive the collection and implementation of requirements, ensure alignment with corporate objectives, contractual obligations and manage the lifecycle of various initiatives.
The position will be located in Luxembourg. Ability to travel 25% of the time (EU5). Responsibilities:
- Network optimization (Performance, Cost & Speed), Customer Experience improvement
- You will own projects from beginning to end, find opportunities, write business cases and documentation, secure resources and feasibility, implement solutions, and validate operational efficiency.
- You will own your project roadmap collaborating with business stakeholder’s to support key milestones accomplishments.
- You will collaborate with various Amazon teams (Operations, Retail, Finance, Legal, Systems…) and external partners to undertand and consider their business expectations in your project orientation.
- You will work closely with business analysts to shape the transportation network and define optimal transportation arcs.