Amazon’s European Private Brand team is currently seeking a talented, dynamic and detail-oriented Senior Marketing Manager.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will start with the customer in mind, work backwards, leverage ‘big data’ and optimize processes, to further drive awareness, purchase and loyalty for Private Brands. You will continuously review the toolbox needed to grow internal and external traffic and conversion for our products, as well as our product launches, in a way that meets our broader Private Brands business objectives. Operationally, you will liaise with multiple teams within Amazon, including traffic, customer insights, RBS and internal agencies, to execute on the strategy defined.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting and implementing strategies to grow internal and external traffic to our products, and improve conversion rate, to maximize sales and downstream value to Amazon.
- Building and maintaining reporting to measure and optimize the acquisition model; working closely with Finance, Product Management and In-stock to explain impact of model defined.
- Partnering with other internal Amazon teams to ensure successful implementation of all marketing related tools, in a way that observes Private Brands business specifics.
- Owning and taking action at all operational steps needed for the successful functioning of the tools identified (i.e. feedback, systematic updates, coordination, etc).
- Reviewing product launch processes, identifying gaps and improvements and overall increasing our speed to launch new selection.
- Identifying key customer insights to increase Private Brands relevance, and accelerate customer acquisition and loyalty, using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Separately, owning customer experience on one of our European Amazon websites, including content auditing and assisting with product launch related language-specific tasks (e.g. review keywords, messaging, etc).
Our environment is fast paced and highly entrepreneurial, you should feel comfortable working with multiple teams and partners as well as managing multiple priorities.