The European Supply Chain Operations team is looking for a talented, Supply Chain enthusiast to join the Middle Europe (Germany, Poland, Czech Republic) Outbound Supply Chain Execution team, working in close collaboration with Amazon’s Fulfillment Centers (FC), Transportation, Customer Service, Retail, Finance, Engineering and the software development teams. This is a highly visible team, critical to the company's operations and our customer's satisfaction. The fast paced growth and scaling of our fulfillment network relies operational excellence and continuous innovation from this impactful leadership team.
You will be part the Outbound Supply Chain Execution team and will focus on managing the operational relations with our fulfillment centers, transportation, customer experience, and our retail teams. You will rely upon a highly analytical operational steering, advanced planning algorithms, coordination of multiple stakeholder through complex operational problems, and deployment of continuous improvement projects that will have a fundamental impact on the flow of customer orders through our fulfillment centers and ultimately the customer satisfaction itself. You must be a passionate advocate to drive operational efficiency, posses strong communication skills and the eagerness to ensure our customers get their packages. The role is based in Luxembourg.
· Plan the daily oubtound forecast for the MEU FC network.
· Steer the network on a daily basis concerning operational issues with our fulfillment centers and retail teams.
· Work closely with a wide array of teams form the Sales and Operations Planning, Inventory placement, Transportation, Customer Experience, Retail/Finance, etc.
· Implement strategic projects that will improve the overall customer experience via raise of forecasting accuracy and streamlining of operations.
· Support new business initiatives with development, communication and implementation through partnering with cross-functional teams.
· Present to senior management a variety of operational and project updates.