Are you ready to return to work full-time or want to slowly transition back into the professional world by taking on a part-time role? Either way, you have come to the right place. Amazon values employees from diverse backgrounds, ethnicity, career paths and education.
For more information on Back-to-work program, please use the following link: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/returntowork
The job advertisement created for reoccurring positions at multiple locations.Senior Financial Analyst
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average finance position. We are currently looking for a highly analytical, creative and forward-thinking Financial Analyst to join our ever-growing Operations Finance team at our European headquarters in the vibrant city of Luxembourg.Position Description
As Senior Financial Analyst you will work closely with the business teams to drive insight trough analysis and data leading to implementation of actions to improve processes, customer experience and lower cost for the benefit of our customers. You will be responsible for regular reporting, forecasting, controls and project evaluation and tracking across EU initiatives and spend pools. Your work will connect you with cross-functional teams to establish best in class processes, systems, master data, controls and value-added reporting to drive the business forward as a key finance business partner. Through insightful analysis you will lead cost improvement initiatives from discovery to delivery. This role is broad in scope and touch points across the business teams and will require a self-starting individual who is motivated to make an impact. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and analytical problem solver with the ability to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”Role Responsibilities
· Using data and applying analytical methods to evaluate and direct the appropriate use of the company resources delivering the most value per USD invested for our customers
· Ensure that financial controls and processes are in place and respected trough continuous audit, reporting and systems implementation
· Lead continuous cost improvements, and track savings. Present, defend and gain support for these initiatives from senior management.
· Establish and maintain operating and business metrics, develop next generation or metric and dashboard and improve accuracy and pace of the decision based on metric
· Invent and simplify EU Operations metrics and key performance indicators
· Enhance and scale existing tools, develop agile processes, design and implement new solutions
· Integrate data improvements and increased visibility into financial reporting and planning processes
· Develop reporting and analysis to drive improvement of controllership and predictability of behaviour leading to implementation of actions