Amazon is the global leader in online retail; Amazon launched in 1995 and Amazon.co.uk in 1998, and we're still growing fast. Our vision is to be earth's most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to discover anything they might want to buy online. We always treat every day like day one, a day to bring in fresh ideas, a day to challenge convention, a day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of entrepreneurial spirit that will drive our success now, and in the future.
Amazon is looking for a Senior Product Manager - Technical to support the Pan-EU Vendor Services team which owns high profile programs within Retail, helping Amazon's most strategic vendors grow and deliver the best customer experience. This team currently owns 3 products: Amazon Vendor Services (AVS), Premium Catalog Services (PCS) and Product Setup Services (PSS). They are defining an ambitious vision for the future of this portfolio, focusing on business impact, operational scalability and vendor satisfaction.
As Senior Product Manager Technical for Vendor Services, your priority will be to drive the technological vision across the EU, focusing on opportunities to drive scalability and quality of service through advanced technology. In this role you will work closely with retail stakeholders and engineering teams to solve the challenge of creating a best in class experience to a large pool of users with heterogeneous needs. You will drive early strategic decisions, collaborate on business development, and lead international product development to drive your roadmap from design to launch
A successful candidate will have great product sense, be highly analytical, and be able to work effectively in a cross-functional role. They will have great business insight and be able to dive deep on technical concepts. They will be able to influence key stakeholders to move projects forward. Conducting business internationally will excite them. Key Responsibilities:
- Work with key leaders to develop our product roadmap for Europe
- Assess opportunities and define features and business requirements to deliver on our strategy and vision
- Gain buy-in for your plan by influencing both internal and external partners
- Develop sharp working backward documents to drive execution
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs within user experience, engineering capacity, and business opportunity
- Collaborate with engineering to deliver a best in class customer experience, worldwide
- Drive product launches by working with retail leadership, engineering and other product management team members