Amazon is seeking an experienced employee benefits manager to join our EMEA Benefits team, responsible for Western Europe. This role will join a team of Benefits Managers who focus on management and development of existing programs and implementation of new benefit programs. This European-based individual contributor role will also participate in multiple key initiatives to enhance Amazon’s benefits programs and services to employees, drive greater efficiencies in service delivery, and identify new opportunities to meet the needs of our diverse and rapidly growing businesses.
- Strategic Benefit Management and Design - this position will be responsible for country benefit plans (statutory requirements and typical market practices) and developing benefit program proposals for your countries that align to Amazon’s Global Benefits Strategy.
- Implementation - you will be responsible for all implementation activities of approved benefit programs, including selection and setup of benefit providers, creating project plans, assembling resources, and developing and documenting processes and policies through stabilization period.
- Governance - ensuring programs align to Amazon’s benefit philosophy and meet local regulatory requirements. This also includes monitoring costs, financial impact, future funding requirements, competitiveness of package, ensuring adherence with regulatory, legal and best practice approaches.
- Expansion Program Management - act as subject matter expert for expansion activity within your countries including setting up of new entities, new benefits and implementing global programs.
- Consulting – become a trusted advisor to International Compensation and Benefits team, local HR, payroll and our vendors to ensure high quality delivery of all benefit programs and initiatives.