Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favourite artists. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives. Come innovate with the Amazon Music team! The Role:
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, results-oriented Brand Marketing Manager
for the Amazon Music team. Focused on growing the Amazon Music brand, this role will work with internal and external stakeholders across a range of exciting and innovative marketing programs and growth initiatives.
The ideal candidate is passionate about consumer marketing with broad understanding of advertising and creative strategy and how to maximise results across channels. This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to influence others. This person will have a very strong right brain/left orientation and good judgment. They will be known for creativity and innovation but also for rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously. The ideal candidate will be an organised self-starter with a strong bias for action and the ability to work with cross-functional teams. Additionally, this candidate will have demonstrated success in managing and delivering creative marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels. Primary responsibilities include:
- Partnering globally, lead the execution of Amazon Music marketing campaigns in the UK, working with creative and media teams to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns that include traditional advertising channels (TV, print, OOH, digital) and social creative needs.
- Manage the delivery of all Amazon Music UK marketing campaigns, including the establishment of milestone timelines, schedule management, securing approvals, coordinating research and analysis, and trafficking deliverables
- Work with campaign measurement and research teams to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
- Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of Amazon Music
- Identifying and working with internal and external partners where there is opportunity to align with the Amazon Music brand.
- Be the guardian of the Amazon Music brand in the UK, working with internal and external stakeholders to make sure that all communications are “on brand”.
- Support the global team on the creation of new positioning and brand architecture for Amazon Music
- Prepare and maintain customer facing messaging to marketing channel owners.
- Regularly audit competitive strategic analysis, customer/target audience segmentation, and consumer insight development.