Are you excited about leading the relationship and performance management with external partners to continuously improve our customers’ delivery experience? Are you also excited about partnering with retail leaders to drive high-visibility, revenue-generating projects as-well-as applying Lean methodologies to lead operational process improvements? Are you equally comfortable working with design and development teams to meet daily business requirements? If so, the GSF EU Delivery Team is looking for an experienced Program Manager to manage external carriers, and to own and execute operational, cross-functional projects.
The role requires working with internal business and operations teams across the company, managing external carriers to continuously improve on KPIs and delivery experience, and defining requirements and solutions for new processes and projects. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
To be successful in this position, we seek an innovative and analytical transportation/program manager who has knowledge and experience in direct-customer fulfillment operations. You need a passion for making data driven decisions which will have direct impact on customer experience. Some keys to your success are the ability to be an effective communicator to various audiences. The ability to remain flexible and adapt to learning new tools and systems is instrumental in your role on the team. Our environment is deadline driven, fast paced, and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable interacting and working with multiple teams (business, tech, ops, and external).
Responsibilities: The ideal candidate requires strong program, project, and/or transportation management experience in the customer-fulfillment and/or a fast-paced logistics/distribution environment as you will be:
- Tracking existing metrics to detect & remove defects to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Managing carrier performance and relationship, and supporting contract management and compliance.
- Building delivery strategy/infrastructure and process precedents for regional ultra-fast delivery operations.
- Managing and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders.
- Innovating for step-change improvement in delivery safety, quality, and cost metrics.
- Partnering with senior managers, and other key operational experts across the company to support and influence new business initiatives.
- Driving global standardization of delivery practices, businesses processes, and reporting with fulfillment center, retail, finance, marketing, engineering, and supply chain stakeholders.