AWS Service Catalog is dedicated to making the process managing and deploying approved assets, web applications and services into AWS as easy as possible. For more information on AWS Service Catalog please visit: http://aws.amazon.com/servicecatalog/
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to evangelize Service Catalog to the AWS field, customers and user community by enabling AWS enterprise scale deployment. You will get a deep understanding of customer’s governance challenges, identify use cases to drive operational agility and efficiency while having the right control and visibility. You are hand on , data driven and get into the details, reviewing the usage patterns of ITOM/ITSM tools in the enterprise, propose solutions and identify how to empower DevOps and Cloud operations in an agile culture. You will also enjoy collaborating with others on targeting, branding, marketing and product roadmap activities.
This is a role for a seasoned IT leader, a business owner that does not shy away from thinking big, has a strong bias for action with strategic intent, gain the customer trust, diving deep and delivering results. You will help drive the Service Catalog product, and will be deeply involved in the overall vision, culture and direction of the organization. You will confidently represent the team in front of leaders of all levels across the customer organizations. If you would love to be part of a nascent, tight-knit, and nimble team with big business potential, you need to contact us today!
You must be able to:
- Conduct training and outreach to internal support teams as well as external customers.
- Engages in senior level customer meetings to discuss customer’s business issues and explore how AWS Service Catalog can help address and resolve these issues.
- Works with customer’s teams to understand their use cases and their existing solutions.
- Define, builds and deploys enterprise focused sales and business development campaigns around the AWS Service Catalog offering.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product roadmaps.
- Address bottlenecks, provide customer input, anticipate and make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Partner with multiple teams across multiple locations with varying sets of priorities to ensure a timely delivery of the solution.
- Establish and track Service Catalog adoption metrics that drive action with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability.