• Some experience of computer programming.
• Broad general knowledge.
• Ability to learn a wide range of skills, for example demonstrated by a joint degree or broad range of subject choices earlier in your education.
• Highly-motivated self-starter who can deliver results without close supervision.• Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
• Great team player, able to work effectively with others as well as individually.
• Highly analytical with a data-driven approach to making decisions and attention to detail.Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.