Amazon Web Service (AWS) is a comprehensive, evolving, and growing business unit within Amazon.com, which provides cloud services. Since early 2006, AWS has provided a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. If you are interested in a career working in a high growth, fast paced and Customer focused work environment then AWS may be the right fit for you.
The role will be based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Support real estate transaction management team in managing transaction deal flow, including ensuring that all relevant data and associated documents are tracked and kept updated.
- Support real estate transaction management processing and administration needs for fast growing operations business.
- Assist with site selection process, financial analysis, and determination of sites meeting AWS portfolio standards.
- Assist in implementation of a relevant system of metrics to plan, manage, measure and evaluate performance pertaining to the transaction process.
- Effectively communicate expectations, requirements and status of deals to key business partners – both internal and external.
- Help coordinate an ever changing variety of internal initiatives and projects.
- Continue to build a culture of speed, flexibility and frugality with all business partners.
- Closely collaborate with Amazon operations, legal, finance, treasury, tax and risk management to help deliver highly successful projects.
- Coordinate with external partners such as landlords, brokers, developers, design professionals and other consultants.