At Amazon Video, we're fundamentally changing the way millions of customers access, consume and interact with video content worldwide. Inventing on behalf of our customers is in our DNA: Prime Video, X-Ray, Amazon Studio Originals (The Grand Tour, The Man in the High Castle, Transparent, Shaun the Sheep..) and add-on subscriptions (Showtime, Starz, Comedy Central..) are just a few of the features and capabilities that delight our customers. It's a green-field space overdue for disruption and we'd like you to join us in our mission to enable everyone to search, discover, consume and interact with video content anytime, anywhere and on any device.
The Amazon Video (AV) Web team owns the website experience for all AV customers worldwide. This includes the AV Homepage, Detail Page, Search, Browse, Watchlists, Your Video Library, Account Settings and the Getting Started experience. We're building AV's next generation website architecture and customer experience using technologies such as Node.js, React, Scala and machine learning.
AV Web are looking for a highly motivated, customer centric Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) with a deep understanding of latest test methodologies and techniques. You should seize this opportunity if you have a passion for customer needs, a deep understanding of web services and proven QA experience. As a QAE on the AV Web team, you will work together with the Software Engineering Team to identify and then build collection of end to end test cases and contribute to project delivery.
· Create and document test plans for end to end user scenarios
· Deploy services through test and production stages
· Execute periodic manual and automated test cases
· Investigate and reproduce bugs and drive fixes through test and production stages
· Develop manual and automated UI tests
· Prepare datasets in test and production databases
· Identify and debug test automation failures
· Coordinate testing across disciplines and teams