Job Description: The Global Corporate Procurement team is looking for a high performing Program/Product/Project Manager who can lead change and deliver results. This position is responsible for leading and developing the operational guidelines, adoption and performance of Amazon’s new internal e-Procurement system for Amazon’s EU employees and procurement teams.
The position is a blend of business and technology. It is a dynamic, challenging, and exciting opportunity for a proactive, independent team player that thrives on delivering superior service to our internal customers. The ideal candidate has wide ranging experience across project/program management, procurement, and accounts payable. In addition, a background in consulting – including large scale change management, system administration, training and communication – is desired.
· Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for customer needs and system administration.
· Use systems and extract data to help leadership make key decisions
· Create and manage measurements that track adoption, and utilization of procurement tools
· Develop trusted relationships with key internal customers across all business units.
· Create, maintain and disseminate project status, roadmaps, training, and documentation to stakeholders
· Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across Amazon teams
· Schedule and lead meetings with internal customers across the globe
Experience and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
· 5+ years of Program/Product/Project Management experience
· 3+ years of Procurement experience (Tech background may substitute)
· Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills working with internal clients and external suppliers
· Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
· Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
· Familiarity with systems, reporting, and extraction and organization of data
· Internal customer facing, Global Procurement Organization
· Entrepreneurial mentality poised for growth
· Be a part of a fun, dedicated, global team!