Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in Healthcare?
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with EMEA Healthcare organizations (Payers, Providers and Medical Research Agencies) who are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting cloud computing?
Do you have the business savvy, Healthcare industry experience and the technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider?
Joining us in a new role as Head of Healthcare within Amazon Web Services (AWS) Public Sector focusing on the EMEA healthcare sector you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, etc).
Your responsibilities will include helping to craft the healthcare industry strategy, drive business and technical relationships with customers and partners to establish new business in those markets, and enable the field team to drive the day-to-day interactions with prospects in order to build long-term business opportunity. You’ll also work closely with the product/service teams to help them evolve the products/services and address issues, concerns, and requests from the field.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO level, and a technical background with knowledge of Health IT solutions. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and delivering results is a must.Position can be based in Luxembourg or other AWS Europe hub (e.g. Paris, Munich, Madrid)Main responsibilities:
- Serve as a member of the EMEA region and drive the AWS healthcare industry strategy.
- Help define the AWS healthcare market segments, customer base, and partner ecosystem we target.
- Help set a strategic account management and marketing plan for target markets and ensure it is in line with the AWS strategic direction.
- Execute the strategic plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. global healthcare teams, account management teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case.
- Fill the pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
- Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers.
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key markets.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the cloud computing market.