The Senior Product Manager for Prime is a passionate customer advocate within Amazon and has a deep understanding of the importance of the program for our customers. To that end, he or she must be able to develop a clear strategy and business rationale, be proficient at launching new products and have the ability to influence others.
The candidate will have proven marketing and analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. He/she must also have a proven track record of developing programs and marketing efforts to acquire customers to new programs or services.
- Proven track record in project and program management
- Several years e-commerce or product/program management
- Proven track record of customer obsession
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to prioritise in an ambiguous environment
- Outstanding influencing skills, driving sense of urgency and engagement throughout the organisation.