At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. We are continually innovating to make the basics quick and easy so we can turn our creative minds towards the more complex and interesting opportunities, which we have in abundance. We are customer-obsessed and innovative in our efforts to increase leadership capability.
As a Learning & Development Specialist (m/f) and part of the EU Operation Learning and Talent Management team, you will play a vital role in advancing Amazon’s unique culture and enabling the success of new leaders in a high-growth, fast-paced organization. Our team provides world-class onboarding, learning and development programs for EU Operations which is comprised of Fulfillment, Transportation, and Supply Chain and support functions.
Specifically, you will be looking after the onboarding program of new hires by facilitating our Operations Leadership Orientation week in Luxembourg and Barcelona. You will also be working with the onboarding team to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for internal and external stakeholders.
We build our own highly customized and targeted solutions that directly serve the business of our client group. If you are a go-getter with education and experience in L&D or are an experienced Amazonian in operations, then you should seriously consider growing your career with us.
· Instructs leaders of all levels on Amazon culture and onboarding topics
· Facilitates with the ability to meet the learners’ needs in the moment and feels comfortable facilitating to groups size up to 100 participants
· Draw upon a variety of techniques to ensure engagement, knowledge transfer, skill development as well as efficient and fun learning.
· Proactively drives continuous process improvements around the program and improves content to meet the needs of the learner
· Works with the coordination team to ensure smooth program running by collaborating with stakeholders to understand future volume and ascertain potential risks.
· Gathers feedback and makes improvements to the onboarding program.
· Owns the communication, feedback and logistics of the Onboarding program
· Work as part of a team to design and deploy appropriate learning and performance solutions for leaders in the Operations organization.
· Is able to do complex analysis around the deliverable, results and independently seeks out ways to measure impact and gather data
· Participate in or lead learning project teams. Build positive, collaborative and action oriented partnerships among SMEs, peers, and stakeholders to scale durable learning and performance solutions across Europe.
· Build deployment processes which scale as well as minimize development and deployment time for new learning or communication and which enable new hires and their leaders to own development.