- BS degree, preferably in Computer Science, engineering or other technical field
- Experience with Selenium or other automation framework
- Experience with usability best practices; able to influence and improve user experience
- Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile application development or testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice
to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.