Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. AWS Training and Certification team is looking for a Learning Architect that develops and manages the delivery of world-class AWS Training programs.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have previous training or consulting experience and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training Team.
Here's your chance to work as a Learning Architect on a newly formed team, with high visibility and significant customer impact. You will execute on enterprise customer training programs covering various technology domains such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), Serverless computing, System Architecture, System Operations, Application Development, DevOps, and Systems Migration.
In this role you will be responsible for developing, architecting and managing AWS Training engagements with large enterprise customers and prospects. This will be achieved by uncovering opportunities in collaboration with the Business Development Managers, building strategic relationships with customers and leveraging a network of internal stakeholders, including ProServe and Solution Architects.
● Architect complex learning engagements aligned to the customers’ business goals across the lifecycle of their AWS cloud adoption strategy
● Analyze data from multiple sources to uncover opportunities
● Capable of delivering “business awareness” sessions or lead train the trainer courses where appropriate
● Scope and deliver training skills assessments with recommended learning plans
● Project manage the execution of customer learning programs
● Engage with Strategic and Large Enterprise Customers (at C level), AWS Sales, Solution Architects and ProServe
● Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with AWS cross-functional organizations.
● Address each customer's unique training needs, establish customer value, and present learning proposals that align to their expected ROI
● Maintain a positive, professional, total customer service attitude.
● Demonstrate a subject matter expertise across education and learning, AWS solutions, industry knowledge and competitive differentiators
● Provide innovative ideas that positively impact all areas of the AWS business
● Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the AWS training program