Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, Mr. Robot, and Outlander, and more recently live sports including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on
The Prime Video Store
team is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager
to bring innovative digital marketing techniques that increase customer awareness and discovery in the Prime Video Store. In this role you will be responsible for driving customer traffic direct to our store through increasing awareness, enhancing conversion and improving our shopping and streaming experience for our customers. Your Responsibilities:
- Optimize the in-store customer experience on Prime Video, highlighting Amazon’s selection, value, and convenience to appeal to customers through improving merchandising and messaging.
- Create innovative omni-channel strategies to reach key customer segments effectively.
- Define test strategies in email, push notifications and search channels, working cross functionally with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and execute initiatives by testing and measuring different approaches to messaging, presentation, and targeting those which drive the best results and response.
- Operate and collaborate with other categories within Amazon to test cross-promotional activities that are relevant to Prime Video Store.
- Working with product and technology teams to enhance customers usage of our difference offers and content types (purchase, rentals, HD, 4k/UHD etc.)
- Review and update category content that may be part of the the Prime Video homepage, Store homepage or various online Amazon.co.uk category pages or brand stores.
- Using multiple content management systems, and working with browse teams, set up new products and browse nodes which ensure accurate, up-to-date and high-quality product detail across our content.
- Influence user interface design and ensure standard practices and processes regarding the editorial style of the category are followed. Drive ongoing improvements by coordinating with project managers, vendor managers, designers, and other content managers.
- Own our promotional and events strategy across our core seasonal and customer engagement programmes.