Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
The Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with a team of recruiters supporting the businesses hiring needs. Our Recruitment Coordinators serve as integral members of the team, responsible for scheduling interviews, managing recruiting process, and building candidate relationships. The Recruiting Coordinator serves as the primary candidate advocate, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience and a seamless interview process.
The successful candidate will be an organizational guru, motivated by creating streamlined recruiting processes to constantly improve efficiency. You will be expected to leverage strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to partner effectively with internal clients and candidates. Finally, the successful candidate must have the ability to shift gears quickly, exercising sound judgment and communicating an air of calm even when dealing with ambiguous situations.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their Recruiting/HR experience in a large-scale and high-performance recruiting organization.
- Scheduling phone, video-conference and in-person interviews; working directly with candidates and hiring managers and arranging candidate travel as required
- Leveraging recruiting and HR systems to update candidate records, post jobs, pull reports, confirm new hires and more.
- Providing prompt follow-up to candidates, including status updates via phone and email.
- Tracking and reporting on recruiting activities.
- Coordinating and scheduling post-interview debrief meetings.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.